Wednesday, January 14, 2009

VLCD Day 25 Update

Just have a minute to write. I've lost a total of 31.6 pounds so far in the 25 days I've been on the VLCD. Down to 235.8#. I started an 18 minute per night DVD exercise program that I actually bought on my FEMA deployment in New Orleans this past fall. I'm on the beginner level right now, but after a week I'll switch to the intermediate program. It's actually been nice to add the exercise routine to what I'm doing. The fact that it's so short makes it do-able on nights like last night when I didn't get home until almost 4am and had to get up early. I've also started back on my Spanish self-study lessons before bed. Aside from that, I'm going to try to fit a hike in every week or so as well. I'm excited about life, and all I can do is praise God!

2 comments:

  1. You have done great. Anxious to hear how your doing now.... Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! Sometimes I wonder if anyone is even reading this...but if it even helps one person it's worth it. Aside from that, it helps ME to be able to share. I've finally gotten another video post recorded. It's in the process of uploading right now, so by tomorrow it will be live. I just watched it after recording it and am amazed at the change in my face...I could almost cry it's such a difference! Thanks again for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete